things around the house

Charity shop found frames with some of my art prints in them
Display on old filling cabinet in our lounge
Inspirational spread in August issue of Vogue Living Australia
Vintage blackboard in my kitchen
My little Liberty in front of the gas heater
My kitchen shelf above and my kids art work display wall below

The lens on our Canon EOS is damaged and so I have had camera withdrawal but I am so glad to find that the iphone is just as good. I love how quick and easy it is to capture shots when I see them. Here are a few snaps taken from around my home this morning, which I then put through instagram - a wonderful iphone app. I am still slowly finding the right places to put my many things in our new little house, I collect old metal frames and am always on the look out for them at charity shops; bought the Australian Vogue Living and was inspired by this spread; Liberty is relaxing infront of the gas heater to keep warm; we had plenty of fun choosing pictures from the kid's many beautiful artworks and putting them up on the wall that leads down to their bedroom. Isn't it amazing that all this technology can be carried around in ones pocket?! (oh dear I sound like such a gen. x er...)

Comments

Heart Felt said…
Wow...these are taken by a iphone? They are fabulous!
Tessa White said…
Love Instagram...such fab effects.... Look out for your invite very soon... Finished designing, printing next week then out week after x
Anonymous said…
Lovely - the photo's look great! I especially love the one of your kids artwork, what a nice idea x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!