Sweet William products in a shop near you!



I am so pleased to find that the lovely LaLaLand are distributing our Sweet William products all over Australia! I get very excited when I walk into a book shop or gift shop and spot Sweet William's wrapping paper, cards and Vintage Alphabet poster - I do a little squeal and then have the need to tell someone, usually the person behind the till...oh what a thrill! I have also noticed that Lark, Readings and Scarlet Jones have a few of our products - such great shops, so excited!

Comments

Tessa White said…
Many more to come my dear xx
MissMollyCoddle said…
Congratulations. We have your alphabet print, I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!