hello memo and clever siblings

My lovely Hello Memo package received in the post today
Packaged pigs - do you get any cuter than this?
Lovely poster about tea and coffee in Hello Memo's shop




Quirky images from Hello Memo's flickr stream
My brother's cafe menu featuring one of my illo's!

My lovely sister sent me a little package in the post from hellomemo. Love the quirkiness of her designs and am inspired by all the hand drawn type. You can have a look at Hellomemo's shop here, blog here and flicker stream here. Thanks Shell's. Then talking about siblings and Shells, my clever clogs brother and his lovely Irish wife sent me their new look menu from their Irish beach cafe in Strand Hill called Shells. It all looks great and they put one of my illo's at the back of the menu! So nice to get things from family in the post : )

Comments

Those pigs are so cute, they made me smile.
marjorie rose said…
Yep, I agree with patchworkoncentralpark. Too cute!

Love the "roots" poster..would look great in the hallway..
Julia said…
OK Sending the book tomorrow! May get to you by Christmas x
Anonymous said…
love you sis... hugs and kisses

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!