Sunny Winter Days









We have been having the most glorious, sunny, winter days here in Melbourne and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying my new surrounds. It is wonderful being able to walk the girls to school, we spot things on our way such as heart shapes and pretty colours, the girls bring them home and turn them into the prettiest little collections. I decided not renew my gym contract and have being exercising out side instead - so much better! Here are a few sunny shots from around the house and the girl's lovely little collections. Happy Friday to you all! P xx

Comments

so glad you are happy in your new surrounds xx
Unknown said…
Lovely photographs.
Larissa said…
Beautiful photos.
ok leaving a comment on your blog about the comments on my blog rolf rolf rolf. Thanks for the tip on 'how to' but does everyone get a notification that some one has left a message...oh it is all so techy

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!