New house update - picture wall completed







The next part of the house that is being sorted out is the living area. There is a lot going on in this space, we have the pink dinning table, my computer and some storage cupboards which is all open plan onto the lounge and kitchen. Non the less we still felt excited about putting together a group of pictures and images, that we have collected over the years, up on the main facing wall - may as well add to the busyness! I am quite pleased with the result so far...it may change.....we shall see.

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful space! Light and artistic:) Love the feature wall with the pictures.
Shalini said…
Love how you have incorporated color in your home so effortlessly. Looks very inviting.
Loving your style. Absolutely gorgeous.
Pam x
Tessa White said…
They look fabulous.... I want to do this in my sons room as I have done a mini one in my bedroom but want to go big like you.....no other big spaces in our house that work... LOVE IT!... House looks so inviting already!
Looks great! I love that you've gone above the picture rail!
sweet emmelie said…
love it, that is what I need to do!
Amanda Thornton said…
Thanks for sharing your blog with me! This has definitely been an inspirational post :)

xo
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!