Slowly settling in






I am so enjoying settling into our new home one room at a time. Today I sorted out our bedroom a little bit more. It feels so good to be able to bang nails in where ever I like after renting for so long. What our little cottage lacks in size it makes up for in character and it has been fun finding the right space for our things in this new home. We are surrounded by trees and as it is the middle of winter here the shots are a little gloomy but also rather cosy. My very clever husband has been doing all the lighting in our new place - including these lovely twine hanging side lamps. I do feel a little more settled now that I have sorted out my dressing table : )

Comments

marjorie rose said…
I have a small home as well and it definitely makes up for it in personality. You've added your own warm touches to the space and it looks just like a home should look-- cozy and inviting.
That looks so cosy - love the bunting and the picture rails. I also live in a tiny house but I love it and it does stop you hoarding junk and clothes!
Love the hanging lamps! How much fun is settling in to your very own home for the first time? Looking great :)
so happy that you are enjoying it all...it looks lovely
Anonymous said…
your room looks just lovely - the winter light adds warmth. I love the way you've decorated the walls, they look just beautiful, and LOVE those hanging lamps x
Anonymous said…
Hello, I love the dressing table. We also live in a tiny house in inner-city. It can be lovely and snuggly. Your new home looks wonderful and living amongst the woods sounds perfect. xx
"That looks so cosy - love the bunting and the picture rails. I also live in a tiny house but I love it and it does stop you hoarding junk and clothes!" I agree it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!