Sweet William products and shopping at the market

My art prints up on the display wall
Lia bought this cute hand made bunny from Quirkie Su
I bought a lovely neck warmer from Frankie & Ray

My little market helper Lia

Sweet William coloring in books
paper doll packs and miniature Camille in her matchbox house below.
I hadn't done a market for a while, so it was quite nice to get all the Sweet William bits and pieces out of boxes and onto a table again at the Boutique Market in Hawthorn yesterday. My eldest daughter, Lia came along to help me, we had lots of fun and I and a little bit of shopping too.

Comments

Frankie and Ray said…
It was great to meet you after seeing you several times around the traps! I am sorry I ran out of time to have a proper look at your lovlies, but we'll cross paths again soon. Hoping you're as warm as toast in your scarf today!
Love those little matchboxes - what a sweet idea.
Tessa White said…
Ooh never knew you did colouring in books! How fab x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!