Sweet William art work featured in Decor8 and Home Beautiful Magazine!

 Our Free Love print in Home Beautiful above and my lounge room with prints featured in Decor8 below
Ooh a very exciting weekend here at Sweet William! Holly over a decor8 did a lovely post all about my new work, Geometric Love, which I blogged about here. Holly captured my feelings exactly. It is always a bit of a risk to put something up that you know may not have as much commercial appeal but is so necessary to be true to yourself. Thanks Holly. I then spotted our 'Love is Free' print in the December issue Home Beautiful magazine. It is really very exciting and flattering to receive recognition. I am beaming from ear to ear. We now have to get to the online orders that have come flooding in!

Comments

Emily@theNest said…
Well done, spotted the article on Decor8, hope it translates to many sales!!
Well deserved Paula, your work is lovely.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Paula. Let's hope it's just the beginning for you. x
Tessa White said…
And you deserve so many more. I hope DTLL will help with that journey xx
Jessica said…
Oh, how lovely! Congratualations!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!