New Work for Mark It this weekend!

This illustration is entitled Flower Circles

This one is entitled Grateful

This new print is entitled Flower Ring
I feel like I keep typing the same thing - it is a busy time of the year! I put all the orders, postal deadlines, washing, tidying, bills and e-mails aside for a while so that I could concentrate on finishing some new work. These prints will be for sale for the first time at Mark It at Federation Square on Sunday. I find it quite challenging as our little company grows, to prioritise creative work. There are so many other things demanding my attention and I have to be pretty disciplined about making the time to simply draw or paint or doodle for a little bit...and then it is back to the more mundane stuff. These three new illustrations are inspired by my continued love affair with flowers, pattern and colour. They are available in our etsy stall if you are unable to come along to the markIt on Sunday which is sure to be fantastic - a really well curated design market.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely love "grateful". Its very pretty! Congratulations on the new designs. I know you will do very well! x
Vic Bibby said…
I love 'grateful' too - it's beeautiful. xxx
Looking forward to seeing you at Mag square Paula, Love your new stuff. Of course it is fine to use any of the photo's, your card looks lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!