Stall Set up for Magnolia Square







One of my favourite things to do (besides illustrating) with Sweet William is the stall set up for markets. I have lots of fun imagining I had my own little shop, down an alley way somewhere - an old victorian building with worn wooden floorboards, high ceilings and large curved front windows, sigh. Back to reality, I have a pretty tight space to fit all the Sweet William products into and some times I look at it and wonder if all the mad pattern and colour is a little overwhelming?? But then again it is the way I do things - I simply cannot simplify....Magnolia Square is running for 2 and half days at the St. Kilda Town Hall, kicking off on Friday evening at 5pm.

Comments

Frankie and Ray said…
Your stall always looks amazing, Paula, and I can't wait to see how you put it all together again this weekend! Jo x
Looks amazing! Maybe one day your dream shop will come true?
Emily@theNest said…
I just love your photos of your stall: endlessly inspiring!
federica said…
This photos are so nice!
Federica

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!