New Work - Christmas Cheer

Angel Card
Birdy Card
Folksy Christmas Tree Card
Gift tags

Set of twelve gift tags
Gosh well it is that time of the year already! One of the nicest things to do (if you time it properly and don't leave it to a mad panic rush the day before) is wrap gifts for your friends and family. I have had some fun creating these new cards and tags for Christmas which are available in our etsy shop. There is a stripy angel, a little blue bird, a folky Christmas tree and a whole set of whimsical gift tags. These new products will also be available to buy from me at the Magnolia Square Christmas Show, in St Kilda Town Hall from November11 to 13. Magnolia Square is always really worth the visit and again if you are the organised type you could do all your gift buying in one day!

Comments

Make-do Mum said…
They are all just so beautiful! I love the angel and the Christmas tree pattern.
Anonymous said…
Wow! You are very creative.I wish I lived nearby so that I could handle these beauties!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!