Crazy busy times!

 Messy but pretty piles of stuff all around me that need doing
 My vintage paper stash - ready for making into paper packs

 My kids art work for exhibition at school
 My messy studio
Orders waiting to go out in the post
Well it has been a little while since my last post - it is just crazy, busy around here! This time of the year is madness! I can't complain, it is all good - lots of orders coming in online, wholesale orders, magazine features, lovely markets... and then there is the family and house stuff which has to carry on - the kids seem to have a lot going on at school, my baby is preparing for prep next year (sob), I managed to break our  washing machine (you don't want to know) and we are looking forward to a weekend of camping at the beach with friends (which takes a little bit of organising). I find I am surrounded by piles of things that need doing - prints need packaging, bags need packing, washing needs washing, children need feeding - gosh, as my Grandmother says; 'a woman's work is never done' Anyway some of the piles looked quite pretty so I thought I would share them with you! It is a beautiful sunny day in Melbourne today - I hope you are having a good one. P xxx

Comments

Love it! Can I pop over?
Max said…
I want to ransack your vintage paper stash and that union jack tin-whoa its fab! I wish when I was busy it looked as pretty!
Looks like a big pile of fun! :)
Anonymous said…
Busy but having fun I would imagine! x
Jessica said…
Your work space looks so beautiful and inspiring!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!