New work - geometric love!


Three new prints in frames in my lounge room.




I am quite excited (and a little nervous) about this new work as it is quite different to other Sweet William prints. These are archival quality prints of paintings I have done on old vintage paper of various geometric studies. I have been working on this body of work for a while now and at last got it all together just in time to be selling these fresh prints for the first time at the MAD Pop Up Market this weekend! I love pattern and geometric shapes - I love how they can be structured and organic and fluid all at the same time. These prints are also available in our etsy shop.

Comments

Nervous, my hat these are very stunning, lookig around my house for a spare piece of wall. Love them and your fire place.
They look great :) So does your fireplace!
Mia said…
They are fantastic - really love them! Good luck for the weekend :)
Janine Whitling said…
i'm a firm believer that we should not limit ourselves or hold ourselves back in any way. if that means trying new styles or doing something different than what people are used to, then so be it. we shouldn't ever cap ourselves, so well done you. and ps i really like the geometric work.
I think these are really really great...have you done any of your photoshop layering on them? Love the frames you cant go wrong with simple black
Amanda said…
Love the prints especially in the black frames. Are they from Ikea?
Ahipara Girl said…
Your prints work well in black frames I reckon. Also feeling this new series of work you're doing Paula. Sophisticated yet unfussy. I love the palette too. Pinning the heck out of your work onto Pinterest and profiling ur shop here in NZ and Etsy. All the best. I have three of your prints and I'll be back for more. x
Anonymous said…
Oh thank you for all the nice comments ladies. No I am afraid the frames are not from Ikea - I swiped them from my studio (they had my some beautiful photographs that my husband took while on our travels -the prints are temporarily in these frames...I will probably getting some from Ikea!)
Vic Bibby said…
These are fantastic, I really love the middle print - gorgeous. xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!