new work - wild flowers in blue washes




At last a chance to get some new work together. I had a lot of fun with a bunch of wild flowers, bought at a farmers market, my water colors, ink and brushes. Some of the flower studies are of proteas, which are amongst my favorite flowers. They remind me of my sunny homeland, South Africa, where they grow wild all over the place. They seem to grow very well here in Australia too, I will be sure to plant some protea bushes in our wild bushy garden. These prints are available in our etsy shop and for the very first time at Magnolia Square on the weekend.

Comments

Maxabella said…
These are very pretty indeed. x
rachel awes said…
loooove this blue garden. xo
Vic Bibby said…
I love these, the colours are divine! xxx
Tessa White said…
Love the colours... your invite got printed this week and will post out next week oce we have finished testing (trying to break) the website xx
~cori said…
this new work is absolutely beautiful... well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!