inspiration - geometric pattern love




All links to images above can be found at my pinterest inspiration board
The print above is by me and available in our etsy shop



All links to images can be found at my pinterest inspiration board

Here are some images that are inspiring me at the moment. I do love a bit of geometric pattern, there is some thing very comforting about these patterns to me, I am not sure what it is - I love to look to at them and I like to draw them and paint them, I like that they are abstract but still have so much form...hmm I feel my paints calling me again but first I need to clean my house...sigh. All links to these images can be found on my pinterest inspiration board. Have a lovely day everyone!

Comments

all lovely pictures Paula...funny, I saved the speech bubble one to my desk top when I saw it in the design files...x
Tessa White said…
Lovely...simple but complicated...the last one makes me think off the Old BBC Channel Closed... Just need black around the circle x
Unknown said…
Lovely, I especially love your print it feels like it has movement to it which is great.

Love, C
Looooove this delicious eye candy post!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!