A few of my favorite things

Willow pattern
vintage tin (my 5 yr daughter decided to write her name on it in permanent pen!)
Latest charity shop find
willow pattern print for sale in our etsy shop
Latest charity shop finds!

This morning I popped into my local charity shop (so exciting when you are new to an area!) and picked up this beautiful willow pattern platter, a gorgeous tin tea pot and a lovely piece of ikat fabric. I was thrilled! I got home and put them down on my kitchen bench, next to a beautiful bunch of proteas, (the national South African flower) bought from a farmer's market on the weekend - and I thought hey, these are a few of my favorite things! Proteas, tea pots, charity shops and the blue and white willow pattern. I have an illustration of some of my willow pattern tea cups in our etsy shop. I think I should do an illustration of proteas. Lovely. P x

Comments

Oh how much I adore the little willow tea cup print you snet to me along with my other lovely prints. See my blog to see them so proudly hanging on my guest bedroon wall.
Unknown said…
As I child I spent hours gazing at the willow pattern and going over and over the willow story in my head! Perfect!
Unknown said…
swooning ove that tin and all your finds.

The watercolor is gorgeous and would look wonderful in my soon to be remodeled dining room. :)
dkshopgirl said…
love these - something about blue and the willow pattern - i did a mosaic pot in willow - so pretty.

that tin is to die for too!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!