Lovely market day!






I had a fantastic day today at Magnolia Square. It was a beautiful spring day in Melbourne, the sun was out and everyone came down to Ivanhoe for a spot of shopping. It was lovely to meet a few blog followers and peeps who have bought our prints on line. I do enjoy the interaction of markets and meeting all sorts of people. We are on again tomorrow in Ivanhoe, pop in and say hello if you are in the area. Here are some shots of my stall set up and the 'celebration of colour' installations at the event.

Comments

Maria said…
Hello! I always follow you but I think this is the first time I comment! Love your work, and these photos of the fair are just inspiring and beautiful!
Have a nice weekend and good luck for the fair :)
Maria
Bianca said…
shame I had to miss it, looks like it was great! love the pics you took!
Hello, and thanks for posting the lovely pic's of our display. I saw you at Mag Square but didn't realise it was you! Next time.

Hx
Anonymous said…
Sweet William..used to be a kind of " flower"?
Or a really nice " date"?
But somehow the meaning got lost in translation because
" Sweet William" doesn't exist anymore.
And it occurred to me that perhaps maybe it got lost so long ago no- one even remembers what
" Sweet William" is!
Otherwise, someone would have surely objected to the file just found called : " BOCOMST".

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!