my new house tour on houzz.com!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, I found your blog this morning from this post on Houzz, nice to see some Aussie talent in there, well done.
I am also your newest follower.
Love it...the pink is beautiful!
Shalini said…
Congrats....love your home and all the color you have incorporated.
Anonymous said…
I found you via Houzz too, and have admired everything I've seen so far! I'd like to know how you acheive your layered patterns – how you get the coloured patterns coming through? You make me want to draw more and kick myself for not keeping a sketchpad by my side at all times! Cara x
Anne Farrell said…
I ALSO found you through Houzz. Your house is so exactly my style I just love it!
Ronald Miller said…
Stunning! If given the chance, I'd live here for sure! Anyway, my wife decided to paint our room pink, and I love how it turned out. It may seem pretty odd, but I'm starting to love the color!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!