busy getting ready for Magnolia Square

Miniture Camille in her matchbox home being lovingly handmade
New ink drawings I am working on
My messy studio




Well my studio is a big mess again! No surprises there - I think it stayed tidy for about half a day. I am in the throws of gearing up for a lovely pop up shopping experience known as Magnolia Sqaure - here in Melbourne. This will be the first time in the Ivanhoe Town Hall, as always I am sure it will be brilliant. Here are some images of the mess in my studio, some new work and our lovely little miniature Camille in her match box home being lovingly hand made. I need to get my skates on as I have soo much to do before 10am on Saturday when doors open - yikes!

Comments

The Pea Pod said…
I love your little Camille in her little home.

As for the messy studio, I know how you feel! As soon as I put anything away it seems that an hour later I want to get it all out again....
jo so and sew said…
I bought a little Camille for my daughter last year sometime and we both get a surprise and joy when we find her somewhere in Nim's room... she seems to like to get 'lost' in our house! All the best at Mag Square this week...

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!