a little breather

moving chaos
fresh magazines
the amazing work of Heather Betts
Street art in Melbourne

My lovely friend Alison sugested I put down the packing tape, step away from the brown boxes and join her for a quick coffee and a trip to the city to see a wonderful exhibition. I am so glad I did - it was great to get out of the house and away from the chaos of moving. Heather Bett's exhibition was hugely inspiring and gave the urge to get my paints out - which will have to wait until I have unpacked them in my new studio. We also popped over to Mag Nation where I picked up a fresh pile of magazines, I spotted some great wall art and breathed in the pulse of the city one more time before heading out to the more tranquil surrounds of the bush. A refreshing break but now I have to get back to those boxes...sigh. P x

Comments

Good luck with all those boxes! Moving can be a total pain in the bum.
dkshopgirl said…
I feel your pain ... i moved once and my (now husband) comlained about all the shoes I had then... can't imagine moving our stuff now!

the break must have been nice :-)
Melody said…
Sounds like a fun break :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!