Finders Keepers feature of my creative space














It was thrilling to stumble upon the interview and images of my studio on the Finders Keepers blog today. The photographs were taken by the lovely Mishy Lane. It is interesting to see what catches someone else's attention in my organized chaos. I love the shots Mishy took of my pin boards - there is one with an old polaroid of me as a little girl holding my big fat Persian cat- Sweet William, our namesake and another faded photograph of Shelley (my sister) and I on the beach when we are little with a South African stamp pinned onto it. The black ink drawings on brown paper are ongoing projects from art class and there are little messy piles of our paper doll Camille all over the place. They are little details but they very much make up what my studio is all about. You can read the full interview here if you like. Have a nice day everyone. P x

Comments

Vic Bibby said…
It looks like a lovely, creative home. I love homes stamped with their owner's personality. xxx
how wonderful to be featured Paula...you must feel a million dollars
Lauren said…
your pictures are gorgeous! :) I spotted a snap...I was in south africa on holiday recently and I bought a little magnet from a shop in simons town with the same peacock picture thats in the gold frame in one of your pictures. Where did you pick up your one?

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!