Art Class work



Once a week I go to an art class in the city at the VCA, where I am doing a drawing course. Drawing is my passion and I feel like I never have enough time to put everything aside and concentrate on my craft, thankfully doing this course has helped me do just that - a few hours of nothing else but the materials in front of me, time to be creative, no interruptions and plenty of inspiration. It will be challenging once we move for me to keep attending the class but I am determined. Here are some ink studies of mine of 'the city' done in my last class. Art class, in the middle of a busy week, is my oasis.

Comments

Tessa White said…
Time out to pursue your passion is the best gift you can give yourself....mine is exercising and I don't get enough time but I know I will catch up as the kids get older x
Ray said…
wow, lovely work.
dkshopgirl said…
These drawings are fantastic!
Excellent work...keep it up...
Unknown said…
This is a great blog !
Unknown said…
Nicely done. Here's my recommendation regarding Online Art Classes.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!