home featured in Herald Sun Home magazine




I was rather flattered to have my rental home featured in the Herald Sun Home magazine - even if the shoot was done over 8 months ago! The interview was very nicely written and the photographs looked great, it is funny that it came out a week before we move out of this house! We have beavering away at our new place and I hope to put up some before and after shots soon. Very excited about it all. I may be a little scarce this week as I still have piles of piles to sort out before the actual move on Friday. Yikes! P x

Comments

Looks lovely Paula, I know the work that goes into getting a look. lynn
7vfs lenka said…
love your blog. it inspire me so much. thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!