to market to market








We heart markets! I am having so much fun at Finders Keepers, had a crazy day yesterday, the sun came out, the people came out and it was heaving down at Docklands in Melbourne. I then had to rush home and re stock for the another day today. My husband took some shots of my stall, which I must say I was quite pleased with - wanted to share them with you all. I had some help from my eldest daughter, Lia, she did nice things like find little sweets to spell out our names. : ) I will hopefully get a chance to look around the market myself today and be able to blog about all my lovely finds over the next few days. So much eye candy! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. P xxx

Comments

Chantal said…
Your stall looks beautiful. So many gorgeous illustrations.
Beck said…
Your stall does look gorgeous, hope you have a great day today too xo
looks awesome, have been thinking about you gearing up for it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!