Ruby in the Dust Tutorial



Hello all, Shelley here. wish I could show you my WIP's for the upcoming Craft 2.0 market in Wellington on the 30th, but the progress is really poor (can see myself doing last minute, panic making until small hours).
Anyhoo, I have been browsing through the list of sellers for the market, found here, an was so happy to see that Heleen from ruby in the Dust was going to be there - she's such a lovely gal! I skipped over to her blog and found this great tutorial for a drawstring bag - simple and pretty!

Comments

hey shelley, what a nice surprise :) I've been thinking about you today too; hope to get one of your colouring-in books next weekend. see you soon!
Melody said…
Love that tutorial, thanks for pointing it out!
Kalimero said…
Thank you for sharing that with us! Love u.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!