some pretty things


Well I have been pretty flat out busy lately and so today I took a break. I made myself a cup of tea, tucked my feet under me on my pink sofa in a sunny part of the house with my youngest daughter. I had my magazines, she had her comics and we flipped through the pages looking at pretty things together. Here a few things that caught my eye in the UK Elle Decoration. 1) a graphic print poster from Ikea uk (amazingly!) 2) gorgeous mugs from John Lewis made in collaboration with Elle and designers, raising funds for a charity called Shelter 3) Amy Butler Wall paper from Graham and Brown. Ahhh so nice to stop rushing and enjoy the moment, for a moment. Need to rush off for school run now!

Comments

Oh John Lewis is ace & Amy Butler wall paper, is there anything more fantastic?? What a lovely way to spend your day, with magazines, your little one with comics. I brought back a bag filled with Vogues from all over the world in July for my eldest, she loves them, can even read the Japanese ones??!! Love Posie

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!