Illustration Crush






Before the big world wide web days, or even before blogland days, to get some creative inspiration, to see who was doing what in the world of design and illustration, I had to spend a lot of time and money on beautiful but expensive books and magazines. Now it is so easy to find new inspiration -just by a swish of my wacom pen, I am taken in to a whole world of lovely fresh images to drool over. The images I found today belong to Clare owen. I love her 'make do and mend' poster (that was in a Frankie mag a while ago) and have it up in my studio, so it was lovely to find her web site, blog and shop today. What a talented young lady.

Comments

Art and Clasp said…
Those are wonderful, I love the sewing table. I think your work is amazing so it's fun to see who you admire also, thanks for sharing!
katie jean said…
I love seeing any images of sewing things and such! They are have a sweetness about them:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!