studio redo and community market in Kew



I have been re shuffling things in my studio, have made a cleaner space to work in and used some of my lovely finds for storage, quite pleased with the result. I also bought my outside garden table in for another surface to work on. I am doing quite a bit of re shuffling in my house as I prepare for a very exciting visit in the next few weeks...more will be revealed later!
I am doing a little community market tomorrow - I haven't done any markets for ages and I am doing this one to support our local neighborhood house, so if you are in the area, pop in and say hello. The details are as follows: Baby and Children's market - Sat. 11th September, Kew Neighborhood House, 2 Derby Street, Kew, Victoria, from 9am - 1pm. Preloved babies and children's goods, craft, face painting, cakes, sausage sizzle, should be fun!

Comments

Maxabella said…
I would LOVE to work in your studio, even just for a day. It's a beautiful, inspirational, charming space. No wonder you produce such awesome work. I'm going to put your photo on my 'Inspiring me right now' sidebar, if you'll let me? x
Anonymous said…
Sure Maxabella - glad to let you use my photo. P x
Eastlyn and co. said…
Found you from Maxabella's side bar :) I dream of my workspace looking like that one day. I have a lot more than "shuffling" to do to achieve that! Can't wait to peep some more of your crafts.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!