Amazing finds from weekend - part one.









Well we had a bit of an eventful weekend as Daylesford experienced floods and major power failures! The weather has been wild! But who am I to let a lot of rain get in my way? Daylesford is a wonderful place, heaving with interesting finds and creativity. A five minute walk from the lovely victorian bungalow we were staying in was the Dayelsford Bazaar - filled to brim with all sorts of wonderful treasures - I managed to restrain myself and only bought a few things (I could have been lost in there for hours); gorgeous retro wall clock, little brown leather case and little piggy cruet set - oh and pretty tin. The Sunday flea market was pretty much rained out but I did manage to find these lovely old bottles and rusty crate (first pic.). Unfortunately due to the power failure David Bromely's amazing shed 4 was closed but I was totally inspired by the sign-age outside the ware house. Wow. (Have a look at his amazing blog here) We did manage to enjoy one or two cool cafes and I popped into the indoor Markers Market. We will have to return when the weather improves. On our drive back we stopped in Kyneton - but I need a whole new post to show you everything I found there!

Comments

Tricia said…
What great finds...I really like the little leather case. I love the photo of the shed with the 4!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!