spring flowers in my sparkly home



I have many reasons for buying flowers - it's Spring - YAY - and they instantly make your home look fresh and pretty. I had to spruce the house up a bit as I had a photographer and journalist come through my home to do a little house tour! Yikes, it was a little nerve racking but all went very smoothly. I can't say who it was for yet as I am not sure when the article will be published. But it was all very exciting and fun. After the photographer left I went around with my trusty camera and popped a few shots off while the house was looking so sparkly as I knew it wouldn't last very long - and I was right, by the evening it was topsy turvy again. I may post a few more images when I have a bit more time later in the week. P xxxx

Comments

Incredibly pretty images, ahhh, Spring has sprung, love Posie
Sarah said…
looks like a beautiful spot to sit and relax in...the flowers in the tin are gorgeous.
mbb said…
what a lovely home you have. thank you for sharing.
zigsma said…
Gosh - your house looks luverrly.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!