Off to Dayelsford for the Weekend




We are heading off to a lovely country town called Daylesford, a few hours from Melbourne, to rejuvenate, rest and celebrate Father's day. Everyone is excited, the kids have a whole bag full of hand made gifts for Dad and I have a list of lovely shops and markets I want to visit. Top of the list is Lark - where I will have my eye on a few things; crazy, crockery, collectors wrapping paper, something fun for Dad and the wonderful collection of Japanese Paumes books. It is always good to get out the city for a few days - happy weekend to you all! Paula x

Comments

MissMollyCoddle said…
Have a great weekend. I love your blog! Such a great read and your prints are adorable, as are the photos of your home, great taste!
Beck said…
I hope you enjoy our little town! Make sure you go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday & the Sunday Market..on Sunday!! Bring some warm clothes...it's pretty chilly. Have fun! xo

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!