lemonade for sale




It's school holidays here in Australia and we are at the end of the second week. I was having quite a trying morning with my kids and had to do the dreaded grocery shop with all three of them 'helping' me. I then had a moan about how I have to say everything at least 50 million times before anyone blinks an eyelid...anyway they redeemed themselves by putting together this cute little lemonade stall outside the front of our house with help from a friend - so sweet, I couldn't stay annoyed for long...

Comments

Lou said…
That is very beautiful. It really is so lucky they are so cute sometimes!
wild roses grow said…
Too sweet, this made me smile. Can't imagine having to do grocery shopping with a whole band of little helpers, but they definitely redeemed themselves by sheer cuteness!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!