more geometric love





I am obsessed with geometric patterns at the moment and came upon these lovelies by designer Erica Wakerly, they are sold as wallpaper and fabric here.

I am busy working up a storm for an up coming art show; up coming market and all sorts of on going projects. I am feeling excited and inspired but also a little overwhelmed by it all - I have been trying to stick to the lists I have made but somehow my lists are getting longer and not shorter! And of course there are all my non creative responsibilities that I have to fit in like feeding kids and playing with them while on holiday. Anyway I will soldier on, slightly panicked but also loving it! Any tips on how to actually keep calm and carry on would be welcome.

Comments

melissa said…
hi there, sorry i don't have any tips on keeping calm except that a cup of chamomile tea is quite nice at the end of the day!
i wish you all the best with your art show and market. love the blue owl print too.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!