Sweet William Prints in Signed and Numbered

Kareena Zerefos
Beth Emily
Paula Mills
GhostPatrol above and Cath Campbell below

I am so thrilled about this! Signed and Numbered is an amazing little shop in Greville Street, Prahan that only sells art prints. I have walked past and drooled over the art in the shop before so you can imagine my thrill when I got an email from Jacqui asking if I would be interested in stocking some of my work in her shop! A customer had bought in some work to be framed and one of my prints was amongst their collection, Jacqui liked what she saw and got in touch. Yay! It feels wonderful to have my work in such a creative space surrounded by amazing work by artists that I have been following for some time, such as Kareena Zerefos, Cath Campbell, Beth Emily and Ghost Patrol to name a few. You can check out the rest of the shop online here and follow the blog here. So thrilled!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations, what a coup. Very pleased for you. x
well done Paula...you are so clever
Congrats Paula, love your work. Now lots of other lucky people can see and and love it too!
Truly Myrtle said…
That is so cool! Well done!
Rachael said…
Congrats...and love all these beautiful art prints! Will be sure to check out their other work too. Looks like you're in good company :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!