flowers, garden and vintage finds







It is a lovely time of the year here in Melbourne, we have been having some wonderful weather. Apparently it is nearly the end of Hydrangea season so I was very pleased to pick up this beautiful bunch from Blomsville, a lovely florist in Balwyn. I actually also bought the jar they are in and these very cute mirrored tea light glasses - Marcello, who owns the florist, has a great eye and his tiny shop is packed full of fresh flowers and lots of lovely things - I always leave with my arms full! I then stumbled down the road to a charity shop and picked up a few good finds - the sweet milk jug and an old toast holder which will come in handy for holding my post or maybe some cards on display. We had a quiet weekend enjoying the good weather and had a giggle at our carrot harvest -the girls were so excited to pull them from the ground even though they are all slightly dwarfed!

Comments

Hydrangeas are so gorgeous and old fashioned aren't they. I've just planted my whole drive with them so I can have huge vases if them next summer. Gorgeous finds and lovely photos. Cheers Crispin
Truly Myrtle said…
Ah Hydrangeas! Aren't they fab! I had tables and tables of them at my wedding : )
helen said…
All wonderful photos!
suburbansider said…
I absolutely adore your photo of your carrots all lined up - how wonderful! A beautiful photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!