New Cards

Super excited to show you these new cards we have had printed to add to our range! The cards are printed locally in Melbourne on post consumer waste card using vegetable based inks. Our Tea and Hope image is very popular and I am endlessly being asked if it comes in a card, so here we go! I had fun putting together the Birthday one and the thank you card works so well with the Tea one. These cards and some of my new work will be available to buy in our etsy shop and for the very first time at Magnolia Square in Melbourne this weekend! Can't wait, should be good! Paula x

Comments

lovely Paula. Honoured to have my very own 'where theres tea theres hope" xx
Truly Myrtle said…
Love the tea card - my own sentiments exactly! And so pretty too!
Lady Cordelia said…
love your blog, love your style. you rock!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!