Loving the blues

I picked up the March Elle Decoration UK (my all time favourite interiors magazine) the other day and noticed how much wonderful blue is being featured at the moment. Here are some inspiring images featuring all the beautiful shades of blue with lots of pattern and colour. Blue is such a calming colour, I wonder if I could have a deep turquoise wall somewhere in my home? Hmmm, I am going to have a serious think about it. All links to these images can be found on my pinterest board, except the first two, which are from the March issue of Elle Decoration UK.

Comments

Truly Myrtle said…
That teal blue in the last pictures has to be one of my favourite colours! Isn't it glorious!
And, I just want that room in the last pic....
Rachael said…
I love how blue can be both calming and intense at the same time. Beautiful!
gorgeoso...love the blues and the blues xoxoxoxo
Anonymous said…
I love the blue in the last picture. Do you happen to know the paint color?

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!