Pastel Colours


I found this on a lovely blog called 2x52 featuring our 'love is free' print and thought it looked so cool I would re blog it (thanks Mrs Dee and Mrs Jess).


  • An illustration I found on etsy a long time ago.
  • Sock the Fox & Suzette the Fox from Blabla.
  • Show stopper blazer made by the woman behind the blog Cirque Du Bebe.
  • Bubblegum necklace by Bjor.
  • Pink heart shaped cookie by Paulina Astorg.
  • via Zara.
  • Sonny Angels version 5. A true hype in Japan. You can buy them at psikhouvanjou. Which is one of my favourite online kids stores.
  • Big mug with pink apple designed by Koloni Stockholm. Buy here.
  • Illustration “Love is Free” by Paula Mills
  • Necklace made out of yellow pencil parts designed by Iris Tsante.

Comments

Vic Bibby said…
What a great collection. I've fallen in love with those little dolls - might have to get me some. xxx
Anastasia said…
gorgeous!! that little blazar is superb!
Truly Myrtle said…
Hi! Your blog is totally yum!
I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - check out my blog for details!
My Messy Room said…
I have not tired of pastels and I'm loving their revival of late. They make you so happy don't they!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!