studio mess shot with instagram






I have quite a lot going on at the moment. My poor husband is at home convalescing after jaw surgery and I have the blender out making endless pots of soup. Near the end of this week a production company have booked my home for a two day shoot, (need to seriously clean house and find somewhere to put convalescing husband) on the weekend I have a photographer coming to do a shoot of me in my creative space for a very exciting up coming project, it also happens to be my oldest daughter's 9th birthday and we are in the throws of organizing a dinner party for fifteen of her friends next weekend (when my husband can put his chef's hat back on) I end the week on Sunday at Mathilda's Market in Malvern town Hall. Amongst all of that I am busy organizing a renovation for our new home and getting on with all the admin that goes with a house move - including moving my kids into a new school....phew! I had to pour myself a gin and tonic this evening just to get through writing lists. These pictures are of the mess in my studio which I have to sort out before the week is up so that I am ready for the photographer - or I could be more real about it all and say this is how my creative space always looks! I am also in love with instagram, an amazing iphone app (convalescing husband has iphone) for making any photograph look brilliant! Even something as simple as the dappled light on the wall in my studio. Ok I better get back to the pea and ham soup on the stove!

Comments

Looks good Paula! what a great idea, I definitely need that app.
Looks like you are managing to keep all those balls in the air. Well done!
Tessa White said…
I'm worn out just reading about it!!.. Love instagram..love hipstamatic too x
Dionne said…
Awww.. your poor husbo, jaw surgery sounds uncomfortable!

That app is awesome, my husband has it too and is always snapping away things.
Elizabeth said…
Those tiny suitcases are very special, as is your Wonderful Blog!!!!!!! I started following a wee while ago, and love your aesthetic, messy or not: ) its beautiful, as are are your illustrations.
That app sounds very interesting too, will have to look into that
Thank for the inspirations!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!