random shots

'Sail the high seas' art print set up for sale in our etsy shop
Junk shop finds - glass bottles in a rusty crate
some of my work from art class
Ink studies for art class
Collage for art class
Bottles on my windowsill
A little sweet shop my kids made on the pink table - too cute not to share

While I am supposed to be de cluttering the house in preparation for our next move I find I am procrastinating and doing other things like de cluttering my photos folder...anyway I found these pretty random shots which I may or may not have shared on the blog before and felt like posting them....sigh, now that I have done that I will have to face the real jobs at hand.

Comments

Tessa White said…
Cute collection, love the Lolly shop x
jo horswill said…
Hi Paula...nice to say hi here! Jo
your lovely ship reminds me of reading the CS Lewis books as a child namely The Voyage of The Dawn Treader...nostalgia
Vasu said…
beautiful stuff......love em :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!