beautiful random sayings








Here are a few pretty sayings I have found on my internet travels. From the top: Share the love print from dazeychick on etsy; you are so loved print from Jessica Swift on etsy; Hello letterpress card from luludee on etsy; it's beautiful here wire sign from ikhaya; try again banner from secret holiday ; my doodle of the great love saying by mother theresa; best things in life chalk art work by Dana Tanamachi as seen on grain edit; if you do what you always did found on ffffound.
Okay but I had better give myself a pep talk - keep calm and carry on moving house!

Comments

Love them all. Gorgeous.

And now, I want to make wire words wrapped in yarn....
I love them all, especially the last one. Very inspirational!!

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Maxabella said…
That last one (I believe Dr Phil paraphrases it!?) is my new best saying. It's helping me lose weight and stay in the moment.

I also like 'hold hands, not grudges'. That's the only way to be!!

Thanks for the fab random pep talk. x
I love "hold hands not grudges" is great one. The colourful letters are great too.

Hope the house move is not too traumatic.
Forch said…
http://www.penasaran.net/?ref=apyzvv

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!