Sweet William stall set up





Me in Our Sweet William stall at Magnolia Square in Sydney earlier this year







I am gearing up for a whole string of markets again soon and I am rethinking the stall set up. I do love the way our stall looks at the moment but I feel like a change, I only ever let the stall look the same for a bout 3 markets and then it's time for change. These shots were taken by a lovely photographer, Katie Preece, in Sydney when I was up there a while ago. Hmmm what to do next...

Comments

Little Sabine said…
All i can say is WOW! That looks absolutely stunning! Love the wooden boxes you have put the cards in and the aqua colour owl is delightful!
Emma said…
It looks delightful :) I love the little houses card!
Anonymous said…
The booth look fantastic!
Hoola Tallulah said…
Your stall looks incredible! If I were walking past I would be drawn in like a fish on a big hook, just breathtaking, oh my!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!