ink studies










I am thoroughly enjoying the part time art course I am doing at the VCA. We have recently done some ink studies and I have fallen in love with the medium. Here are a few images of my work and and some wonderfully inspiring pieces from artists that I like to follow. The first two images (from the bottom up) are mine, the geometric studies are from Restless Things on etsy; the next three images are by my very talented friend Alison McNabney-Stevens and then two by Penelope Dullaghan. I am going to get on with some more ink drawing today. Happy Friday to you all. P xox

Comments

dkshopgirl said…
I love the way different mediums can create such fantastic outcomes. Some look lovely and loose while others are more contained, but they're all great - keep enjoying!
Just love the nude falling girl. Hope htat will become available to purchase
Tessa White said…
Love the boys profile..the thicker ink is quite fabulous xx

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!