New work - ink and collage studies





I am pretty excited about this new work I have been working on. I have been doing collage at the VCA drawing course and we have also continued to work in ink. Here are some shots of my work bench and some bits of pieces I have been working on. I just need some more studio time to carry on with it all but it is school holidays, Easter etc. etc. and so once again I find a need to balance it all, sometimes I wish could loose myself for a few hours (or days!) just doing creative work...

Comments

Find some time, this is beautiful work. I am loving the soft pink and peach tones
Tessa White said…
Gorgeous... more for me to love.. blogged you today.. http://downthatlittlelane.blogspot.com/
dkshopgirl said…
They're great! Collage is sooo great :-)
rachel awes said…
i just discovered your blog
& will be following for sure!
i lovelove your art & presence!
WOW. bingHEARTpow. LOVE! xo

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!