Pia Jane in Melbourne at Magnolia Square





I have long admired the work of stylist, photographer and author Pia Jane Bijerk, who divides her time between Sydney, Paris and a house boat in Amsterdam and so I am super excited to know that Pia will be at Magnolia Square on Saturday for a book signing of her new book called 'my heart wanders'. Sweet William will be at Magnolia Square from Thursday the 28 until Saturday the 30th at Malvern Town Hall in Melbourne. I better get on, after a lovely restful Easter break I now have piles of work to do!

Comments

Tessa White said…
Oh I wish I could be there...

I have awarded you a One Lovely Blog Award..check my post

http://downthatlittlelane.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-rewarding.html
dkshopgirl said…
Wow - sounds amazing! have fun :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!