monotone palette







I do love a bit of colour and pattern but occasionally I see a beautifully styled monotone palette and wonder - could I? Could I? I always come to the conclusion that although it is nice to look at and all the white is like a breath of fresh air, I am a person who needs colour. I am enjoying all the neutral tones that are around at the moment but would find it hard to live in an all white or monotoned space. Even so here is a beautiful shop called TheOldRedHen on etsy who have the whole monotone thing sorted - such lovely pieces and so beautifully photographed, enjoy.

Comments

Oh they're all amazing finds, love them. I love colour too but texture, design & vintage styling can overcome that any day. Love Posie
Anonymous said…
so true!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!