new inspiration - pinterest









Oooh I am so excited as I have recently found pinterest which is a sort of online pin-board space:

'Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.'

Oodles of inspiration, all beautifully curated by other people. All these images are from the pin-board of Linda Yoon and have now been added to my 'for the home' pin-board, you can re pin and re pin and collect all the images you like in one space - amazing! Have a good look, I am looking for ideas for my new home, I can't wait to be able to hang pictures where I want to in my own space.

Comments

Nic MacIsaac said…
how great is pinterest? we love it!
Tiff said…
I just found it too! Isn't it great... I love this collection of pics....now I'm off for a new search! X
Hannah Wise said…
I'm obsessed!! Prehaps the biggest timewaster ever - but so many amazing pics!!
Have they let you 'join'? I have been sent an email a
saying I'm on the waiting list. I'm now slightly paranoid that they don't think I'm groovy enough...
MissMollyCoddle said…
Thanks for letting us know about it. LOVE IT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!