Lovely Shanna Murray and some most exciting news!





For those of you who have been following the blog for a little while now may know that I have moved house a lot - umm I think something like 12 moves in 13 years of marriage! Well I am moving again but this time we have bought a house - YAY! No more renting! Wahoooo! We have bought a home set in the bush in Warrandyte, just outside Melbourne, with quite a bit of ground, a reserve behind us, the primary school a few minutes walk away, and a studio! I couldn't ask for more.

To celebrate my exciting news I bought some thing lovely for my new home - these pretty decals from a very clever and super talented lady called Shanna Murray. You can visit her shop here and her blog here. Aren't they just beautiful? We will only be moving in a few months time but I am already dreaming about being able to put pictures on the walls, where I want them, in my own home. I am feeling happy. Happy Friday to you all! P xx

Comments

I am sooo excited for you. I know you will love your new home ♥ Congrats!
Maxabella said…
That is wonderful news! What fun you will have setting up your home and knowing that you will not be moving on again anytime soon!! x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!