Magnolia Square St.Kilda









I had a great time shopping at the last Magnolia Square event. So I thought I would share some of my finds. I bought this cute hand knitted bunting from Bronnie Masefau who will also be at the Melbourne event. I fell in love with the little birdy cardboard cut out from Lalaland, I bought a whole pile to make a mobile. The set up at the Paddington looked amazing with a paper and thread theme. Here is a shot of Sweet William stand.

I am now gearing up for the next one in Melbourne at the St. Kilda Town Hall from the 3rd to the 6th of March. If you are in the area please do pop in and say hello, I always love to meet our blog reader friends. Here are some shots of some fairly new prints I wil have on sale at the market.

Comments

Green Girl said…
so many goodies!!! i love open markets:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whoops techinal failure.
I just wanted to say how excited I was when my prints arrived and they are so beautiful just perfect for the wall space I had in mind.
Sadly I missed you in Paddington but your images of the day have inticed my to visit you in Melbourne.
Love

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!