inspiration to clean!



Flowers at home on my window sill and in the kitchen


Massive inspiration from Scarlet Jones on Auburn Road, Hawthorn


More inspirational flowers around my home from Bloomsville on Doncaster Rd

Phew I have had a crazy few days - since my last post I have had to clean and scrub the house (not my favorite pass time) to make it look pretty (which I did with help from lovely flowers picked up at my local florist - Bloomsville), as I had an art director pop in to see if my humble home could be used in a shoot (apparently they like it!). For some more inspiration I popped into one of my favorite shops in Melbourne - Scarlet Jones, (Auburn Road Hawthorn) and had a good look around, I have my eye on some curtains for the new home. My little Liberty has been ill again so work has been put on hold but I have had to carry on with the cleaning, getting ready for house guests (my in laws) that arrive next week, guests for dinner and the landlord who are all going to be popping in - as I said- phew! Oh well at least I have a tidy house for a few days - which is always good for the head space. Happy Friday to you all, have a lovely weekend! Pxx

Comments

Cleaning & me are not friends so I totally get what you mean about it not being your favourite thing to do!
I have been having physio for my bad back just opposite that shop and had a few minutes to pop in- i fell in love with it!
Enjoy your clean home!
dkshopgirl said…
It's always great to clean up and make things look great again - but not fun...
Looks fantastic - now you can have fun with art on the weekend!
Merisi said…
Congratulations on the clean house! (Envy creeping up here!) Now inspiration can flow freely again. A wonderful creative weekend to you!
what a thrill to find you! your blog is gorgeous, Hi from across the sea in New Zealand
Unknown said…
Him again Shelley! where do you live? I live in Eastbourne!Ell

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!